What does CREW do?
1. CREW Seattle is an organization of 250 women and men from diverse commercial real estate fields including architecture, construction, brokerage, banking, engineering, law, development and appraisal.
2. CREW recruits top dynamic speakers and companies to address our members, such as Mayor Greg Nickels, Vulcan Inc., Clise Properties, Schnitzer Northwest, Urban Visions, Seattle Art Museum, Microsoft and Panattoni Development Co.
3. CREW has been mentoring and propelling young professionals for over 20 years.
4. CREW’s outreach into the community includes members supporting the YWCA, Jubilee Women’s Center, Girl Scouts and Rebuilding Seattle.
5. CREW members have been involved in some of the largest deals in Seattle.
6. CREW members are active in not only commercial real estate, but also golf, tennis, adventure travel, rock climbing and other things that may surprise you.
7. CREW as an organization conducts extensive research and reporting on the topic of compensation parity in the field of commercial real estate.
8. CREW monthly luncheon programs have over 200 people in attendance; many you should know or get to know.
9. CREW has annual continuing education courses at tremendous savings to members.
10. CREW is the fastest-growing organization of dynamic commercial real estate leaders dedicated to the professional growth and success of its members.